Lately I have found Elanor to be more adventurous than Sophie ever was, she wants to climb. Lately she will drag our kitchen stool around trying to climb up and cause trouble. I found her in this predicament the other day. GRRRR, there are scissors and other items not for her on the counter. The stool has now been sent to time out behind the high chair, harder for little ones to move around.
But don't worry, it doesn't stop there, she found a permanent marker in Dad's work bag. Who knew she had radar for permanent markers. Luckily most of it came off with a wipe and she was smart enough to draw mostly on her skin and not her clothes. I should at least give her that.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Elanor and curiosity
Posted by michelle at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The stripes I saw on her legs from the marker were quite symmetrical!
Yikes, now I know what to expect from Alison. If she could climb, she would. Does that mean that she is out of a crib and in a toddler bed?
Post a Comment