I realize we've been a little slow on posting the past 30 days, well you get what you get and you don't get upset. We are still on a new baby's schedule of not a full nights sleep and the need to take care of 3 girls. The last month has brought the melting of snow (which today there is only a few small piles in well shaded parking lots), visit from Grandma Dorothy and Grandpa Ken, Andrew's return to work and me learning to meet the needs of all three girls at the same time. So far I've found the adjustment to 3 to be easier than to 2, maybe time will tell since it has only been 2 months.
This is a picture I took on Andrew's first day back to work. I thought he needed something to remind him of his sweet Charlotte at home.
The big kids hamming for the camera.
Asleep, Asleep.
My saving grace is this Moses basket that I use everyday. I bring it into the bathroom to put Charlotte in while I shower, safe from big sisters.
For Grandma B, isn't she a cute cowgirl.
Elanor likes to sing to Charlotte, here she is singing her favorite song.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Posted by michelle at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Elanor, I love your singing, and I bet Charlotte does, too. :)
So big. Cannot wait to meet the little peanut. 9 days and counting.
Post a Comment