*and a little sad
We are moving to KOREA! Andrew has accepted a job working for the Army and we will be traveling to Korea for 3 years. I am excited, nervous, scared, ready for the challenge and a whole slew of other emotions. The girls are getting use to the idea. I think it was sold to them when we showed them pictures of the traditional dress and told Elanor that there will be cheese pizza.
Now it is just a waiting game for all the official paper work, passports, etc. I've already started consolidating girls clothes in preparation for the school year and the move.
Monday, September 5, 2011
We are happy* to announce...
Posted by michelle at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOAH!!!! Excited, nervous, thrilled & happy for you. You can do hard things!!
I am so excited for you guys! Will you be living on base? Will the girls go to Korean school while you are there? This is such a cool thing! I am so proud of you guys. What an amazing adventure! Hope you keep the blog up to date so we can all live the adventure through you guys. :) Hugs to you all!
It won't be the same here without you guys!
Post a Comment