Friday, November 25, 2011

Kitchens

I love to cook and bake and do many things in my kitchen. Right now the picture below is what I have to work with.

It is a challenge...no oven. I am not even allowed to use a toaster, waffle iron or any other kitchen gadget that gets plugged in. That is okay, I don't have any of that stuff with me anyways. As we have been house hunting this week, I've been amazed at the kitchen space I will have shortly. All the places we've looked at are either brand spanking new or just a few years old.
Below is a parade of kitchens.










The ovens here are not very big but at least there is an oven. These kitchens are amazing. There is lots of counter space and cabinet space. One of these kitchens will become mine. We are done house hunting, it has been narrowed down to 2 locations and 3 different spaces. Now comes the hard decision, picking our home for the next 3 years. Stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

queenie said...

So do you pay a huge flat rate and a small monthly payment? Or does the govt cover evrything. I'm interested to hear how it's done. And I'm totally jealous!!!

Dorothy said...

Oh my goodness...such a task! One of the most delightful challenges so far, right? Go for a kitchen that has plenty of drawers under the counter tops. Much easier to pull things out of drawers than squatting down to pull things out of cupboards. If the kitchens are this big...I can't wait to see the rest of the house!

Pour Les Enfants said...

I vote for kitchen number 5!!! I cannot wait to hear the rest and see the remaining parts of the house. Large kitchen counters are well deserve for you after your last two places.