When you have a toilet like this and the directions are in Korean, you are bound to have an awkward conversations. Enjoy the tale of the toilet and beware there maybe some TMI but you know it is a toilet I am talking about.
The guy explaining all the functions kept a serious face as he was pointing to the buttons and telling me that one controls water pressure, that one is a mist vs spray, that buttons dries, this one massages, that one controls water temperature and best of all the seat is heated. The floors in the bathroom are not heated and cold to the bare feet but my bum will stay nice and toasty warm. And now you all know way too much about the toilet.
Otherwise, move in day was good. We are happy to have more space to move around in but miss the closeness of everything on base. I still feel like I am in la-la land since we have to little in all this space. The great thing is we are in walking distance to some friends and we have already been invited to dinner at our neighbors (they are American also and their son is in Sophie's class).
Andrew brought me home a fun new toy last night...an iPhone, Charlotte thinks it is hers. She is one savvy little girl. And I am finally brought up to spend on phones. We have had a pay per use phone for the last 5 years. Maybe I will be able to figure out the whole texting thing. It has been fun getting texts in Korean though.
1 comments:
I ♥ Japanese (and Korean) fancy electric toilets. Looks like you have a really fancy one!
Post a Comment