What pretty princesses I have.
Elanor eating a pretend doughnut.
Sophie called this her princess outfit.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Silly Girls
Posted by michelle at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings in the lives of Andrew, Michelle, Sophie, Elanor and Charlotte
What pretty princesses I have.
Elanor eating a pretend doughnut.
Sophie called this her princess outfit.
Posted by michelle at 3:53 PM
4 comments:
Love the princess outfit, I need one of those...
So darling! I can't believe how much your girls look alike.
Welcome to the blogging world...the girls look like they're loving playing together. I'm so excited Ella's going to have a sister soon!
Wow! I did not recognize Sohpie at first! She has really changed. I am so excited to be able to check in every once in a while to see what you're up to. I'll send you an invite to our blog, since our's is privitized. Have fun with those sweet little girls! Take care, Jess
Post a Comment