Friday, January 30, 2009

The snow is now crunchy and melting so I thought I would post some random pictures of everyday life here in VA.

As you can tell potty training has begun, I guess. Elanor enjoys sitting on the potty and reading books. But that is it. She will tell me she has pooped after the deed is done but that is okay, I'm not quite ready for the hassle of messes and clean-ups.
Last night while she was sitting on the big potty staling bedtime she did the splits, so funny. Wouldn't it be nice to be flexible.






Cinderella and her prince, Sophie loves to play dress-up in her new dress Grandma B made for her. Sorry Andrew, I didn't have another picture of Cinderella Sophie. All I can say is the girls have a great father who will play dress up with them.



We can't forget Indiana Snow White.







And there you have it, some crazy fun in our household.

2 comments:

Mike Clement said...

nice pink cape ;) "dress up" at our house involves Jedi garb and Darth Vader masks :)

Pour Les Enfants said...

Indiana Snow White is the cutes thing ever. It looks like lots of fun with the cold weather. What a great blog. Andrew, don't worry, one day you will have a ton of pictures to embarrass your daughters!