Elanor has a lot of similar and dissimilar traits to Sophie. One thing they both love is puzzles. I remember when Sophie was not even 2 and she was putting together a 24 piece puzzle (I looked and looked and could not find a picture so you will have to believe me). Now Elanor is loving puzzles and wants to put them together, she can go for any kind of puzzle but her favorite is this fish puzzle. She will finish a fish and say "I did it". It is really cute.One thing that is all Elanor is the love of bugs and creepy crawlies. Sophie will look at them but not touch. Elanor is excited to see any little creature that moves and wants to investigate. She will get down on hands and knees to get a closer look at ants and she will pick up worms, gloves on or off. Sometimes I have to tell her not to chase the bees but other than that I am okay with her loving bugs, sometimes to their death.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Puzzles and Worms
Here's a picture of El when we were working in the yard and kept finding worms, she loved it.
Posted by michelle at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment