Every once in a while Andrew (and sometimes me) is playing Wii the girls want to join in.
Our miis: Aunt Beckie, Andrew, Elanor, Michelle, SophieHere is Sophie concentrating on catching hula hoops.
Elanor is too light to stand on the board by herself, it doesn't register. She is just as happy holding onto the remote than actually doing any movement.
I played too but there are no pictures of me, so sorry.
And to finish off, here is a very short video of Elanor hula hooping.
3 comments:
We've been considering a Wii Fit... has it been good? Do you just play the games or do the "workout" stuff too?
I don't know if I knew you had a Wii or not... fun!
Mostly the Wii Fit sits in the TV stand collecting dust. We used it for the first month and now it gets used every once in a while.
so a pretty standard piece of fitness equipment ;)
Post a Comment