Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Expecting?

What am I expecting?

  • A fun family vacation. Yes!
  • Elanor to be potty trained. One can dream.
  • The next couple of weeks to be over so I feel better. YES!
  • A baby! Yes, that is what we are expecting come Feb 2010.

6 comments:

Deb said...

Michelle,
Congratulations on all the news (especially baby)! I hope you don't mind that I have blog stalked you. It's fun to see how you guys are doing on the east coast! :)
Debbie

Elise said...

Congratulations! This will be so exciting for your girls. I hope you are not feeling sick; you deserve to avoid all that, but I know it got bad with your other pregnancies.

Grace said...

Congrats! I hope this pregnancy goes smoother for you.

michelle said...

Debbie,
I don't mind you blog stalking me since I do the same to you.

Elise and Grace,
This time started out better but has gotten worse, I have my precious supply of Zofran and hope the nausea ends soon.

Sarah said...

Hooray! :)

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

YEA! I was hoping this would show up on your blog soon! : )

PLEASE let the girls come over for lots of playdates at our house! Lexi would love it!