Friday, June 26, 2009

Jokes from Sophie

May the silly jokes begin. Tonight after dinner Sophie started telling some jokes. I thought they were pretty funny and she came up with them all by herself. Here they are for your amusement.

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Wheel.
Wheel who?
Wheel.
Wheel who?
Wheel you please stop yelling.

How does a wheel make a friend?
Cause it goes around, it makes a circle.

Do you know how a wheel takes a nap?
Cause it was wheely, wheely tired.

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

I love the "wheely wheely tired" joke!

Elise said...

That last one is my favorite, too. I love that she came up with those jokes, but I'm not surprised that she did; your girls are really bright!

BTW, I miss being your visiting teacher. I always had a good time at your house.

michelle said...

We miss you too Elise, but it sounds like you guys are in an awesome area.

I was really impressed that she made full jokes, Andrew and I don't tell them.

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

I'm so amazed by her sense of humor! Seriously...at her age! WOW! : ) Those jokes were wheely funny. -Melissa

Stacy Smith said...

I think she has a future as a comic if she can make up jokes like that.

My kids all made up jokes but they never made any sense. Sophies are good!