Happenings in the lives of Andrew, Michelle, Sophie, Elanor and Charlotte
Wow. Reminds me of the "great snow" we had here in OC last winter. It was also a record breaker (big time!). Glad you're all together, warm, and well-prepared for the "siege"!
I wish I was there. How how glorious the snow is. It looks like lots o fun to play in. Enjoy- stay warm. Talk to you soon.
You guys get buried (and maybe more tomorrow?) and all ours melts in the same weekend....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow. Reminds me of the "great snow" we had here in OC last winter. It was also a record breaker (big time!). Glad you're all together, warm, and well-prepared for the "siege"!
I wish I was there. How how glorious the snow is. It looks like lots o fun to play in. Enjoy- stay warm. Talk to you soon.
You guys get buried (and maybe more tomorrow?) and all ours melts in the same weekend....
Post a Comment