Friday, August 27, 2010

Seven months



On the 21st Charlotte turned 7 months old. Wow has time flown by. This little girl is so mellow and loving. She lights up when Sophie or Elanor come play, I can already tell she loves them. She is beginning to be a little wary of strangers and is a little more serious with her surroundings.
Charlotte is loving her mobility, the army crawling is getting faster and she already loves books, well at least to chew on them.

And getting her to eat solids has become easier, those little hands aren't always in the way.


Charlotte still loves her jumperoo and is happier to be in it when someone is talking to her.


Charlotte is a big girl, she is off the charts for height, in the 75th percentile for weight and has a peanut head, just made it to the 50th percentile. We love this little girl and love watching her grow.

1 comments:

Dorothy said...

I've been waiting for this post. I never quite see enough pictures of these darling girls! Thank goodness you're coming to visit in a couple months. :)