August went by really quickly. It was a month of hanging out inside. Playing, watching movies and reading books. It was just a time to relax and enjoy summer.
Sophie: Loves to read. I think that is an understatement. Andrew will take her to the library weekly and when she comes home her nose is in a book. She is a fast reader and can read several chapter books a day. She loves the American girls books and found a new series called Rainbow Magic that she really likes. Sophie and I have had some fun times shopping and getting her ready for kindergarten, which we are awaiting the first day. Sophie adores her sisters, especially Charlotte. It is so fun to see Charlotte light up when she sees Sophie.
Elanor: Loves to play in the basement. It is so funny, where ever we go she asks to play in the basement, even if someone doesn't have a basement or toys in theirs. She also is a book lover and loves going to the library to check out new books. She loves to do puzzles and play games. Lately the little monster has been climbing into bed with me to get in some extra cuddles. I don't blame her, sometimes I want some extra cuddles too but I wish she would do it during the day. She is excited to start her first year of preschool and will go to the same co-op Sophie went to.
Charlotte: Loves to move around.
She is a better eater and is liking her food. Those little pincher fingers are getting better and we are having to pick up tiny pieces. And she loves books, loves to put them in her mouth and get the pages all soggy. She loves to stand up and look around to see what everyone is doing. She has had a little stranger anxiety but it is getting better. And she was really quiet this past month but over the weekend she remembered she has a voice and used it.
Andrew: Loves us. And he is really liking his job with the Peace Corps. He visited Peru the beginning of this month and had a great experience seeing what the volunteers do (one day soon he will post his experience). He loves to spend time with the girls and the girls love to spend time with him.
Me: Loves to cook, nothing new with that. I've decided to try out a new recipe a week to give us a little change. The girls still love to help me cook and I let them, most of the time. I am ready for school to start to help get us on a schedule and to see the girls grow even more.
Monday, September 6, 2010
August
Posted by michelle at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment