Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random updates

I just uploaded pictures and found some cute ones we never blogged about. So here in no certain order are some cute pictures of the children.

The Farm
Sophie petting a black lamb

Trying to get a picture of the trio(this was taken before Charlotte could walk and I forgot to bring her shoes so she wouldn't couldn't stand on the gravel)
Peacock showing off. This peacock likes to show off, I've seen it open in full bloom at least 3 times.
Here sheepy, sheep.

 The Great Move of 2011
Girls hanging out at the table that I moved so we could hold more stuff in the dining room
The dining room and stuff
Stuffed living room
Helping haul stuff to the truck
Great helpers and enthusiastic.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Can't wait to come see your new place!

Dorothy said...

We'll be there in a few weeks to see everything and hang out with all those cuties!