Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

This morning we woke up to Sophie yelling in her bedroom, "It's Thanksgiving, it's Thanksgiving!" over and over until one of us got out of bed (Andrew not me, I sleep in on weekends and holidays).
We started the day out right with turkey toast and turkey egg in the hole. Yummy!



Here is Elanor helping out with the buttering of toast and Sophie with her egg in the hole (which she didn't eat).


The rest of the day went pretty smoothly. For dinner I was in charge of rolls and cranberry salad(which I made last night), I had it pretty easy. Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and I think Sophie ate a roll and a bite of chocolate pie, she is definitely her father's daughter. Elanor had a little bit of this and a little bit of that and a lot of pie. Thanks Guzmans for having us over.

1 comments:

Jana said...

Mmm, yum, wish I had been there for breakfast! The girls are getting so big!