This is my favorite dessert and the best thing is it is so simple ( really Jen;))
Chocolate Molten Cake
Chocolate Molten Cake
Chocolate Molten Cake
4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 C butter
1 C powdered sugar
2 eggs
2 egg yolks
6 Tbsp flour
Preheat oven to 425. Butter 4 (¾ C) custard cups or souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on high 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour. Divide batter between prepared custard cups. Bake 13 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully run a small knife around cakes to loosen. Invert cakes on dessert dishes. Serve immediately.
And if you are a little adventurous like me, switch out the semisweet for a flavored chocolate like Hersheys Raspberry Dark Chocolate Kisses ( I bought them in Hershey, PA) or add some extract.
3 comments:
Ha! I still don't believe you. Did I not read "egg yolks" in that recipe....meaning I have to separate the whites from the yolks? Way too complicated for me.
Mmm...gonna have to try that one, maybe tomorrow:)
Sounds delicious. I will try soon and report back.
Post a Comment