Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Sophie!


Today is Sophie's 4th birthday. I can't believe she is 4, time has flown by. I remember the heartache of trying to have a baby and then the joy (and nausea) of bringing this daughter of God into the world. Look at the difference of 4years. Over her four years of life she has taught us so many things. But the best is the love she brings into our lives. Recently her favorite things are dressing up, writing/coping words, reading (she's learning) and riding her trike or Elanor's. She's had a lot of fun this year in preschool. Last Wednesday we celebrated her birthday in class. Since it was April Fool's day I made some extra special cupcakes.
Here's Sophie being shy while we are singing and her friend Asher showing off the surprise.


We love you Sophie and are so happy you are apart of our family.

1 comments:

Pour Les Enfants said...

Happy, happy Birthday Sophie. I hope your chocolate butterfly cake was good. Oh yeah, and your pizza for dinner. I was so happy to be able to see you on your birthday. Enjoy.