Andrew and I have been going through boxes that have traveled with us through 10 moves and chucking lots of it. Getting rid of notes from college classes has been great. Good-bye textile, color, shape and other dumb books from a clothing/textile I don't remember what it was called class. Good-bye sex ed notes from how to teach sex ed class (yes I really did take this class at BYU).
I did find some good reads while going through a box. Did you know I use to like to talk on the phone and daisies were my favorite flower. These days I hate talking on the phone (well, I like talking just as long as I don't have to do the dialing) and my favorite flower is daisies. Found the story Andrew wrote in college that won us him $200, that was big in our poor funds of college life.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Day 18: Cleaning bug
Posted by michelle at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment