I never posted about our summer so here it is.
This summer we made our trek westward to visit family. Andrew, the girls and I woke up bright and early the day of our flight and had no problems on the first leg from Dulles to JFK. That is where the fun began. But that deserves a post all of its own and maybe one day that will happen. Let's just say we ended up in New York for 24 hours and had an experience we will never forget.
Our time in Utah was filled with family, friends and fun. We were able to go to Beaver and celebrate my grandma's 90th birthday.
Here is a picture of my family.
We also blessed Charlotte, it was so nice to have my dad, brother and grandpa help bless her. My grandfather was especially grateful that he was able to be there. I love them so much, just wish we could see them more often. Sophie and Elanor had so much fun playing with their cousins and I had fun with my cousins who were there to celebrate grandma's birthday.
| The girls playing paper dolls, they are still a hit. |
| Sarah and sleeping baby. I have a picture of Sarah looking like this with Sophie and Elanor also. |
| Mom and Grandma working on Charlotte's quilt. My girls are lucky to have a quilt made by their great-grandma (and grandma too). We love homemade quilts, you can never have too many. |
| Playing in the water. |
| Boys |
| Charlotte sitting with her cousins. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment