Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We'll have a trio

Today was our big 20 week ultrasound. When we got in the room, the technician said she needed to do some measurements and then she asked us if we wanted to know the gender. I said yes and she moved along with the ultrasound. Everything looked great, right size and whatever else they look for. Then on to the "gender" as she labeled it on the picture. Yup, it is a girl. Andrew could even tell that she was a she. We are excited to have another little girl to add to our mix, we will have a trio of girls. Now I finally get to go through my clothes, I've been wanting to do this but had to wait to find out the gender. And names, I don't even want to think about it until time gets closer.
In the next day or two I (or Andrew) will scan in the shots we have and post them.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

We do love girls! I wonder who this new baby will be??

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

So exciting for your family! I bet your girls are thrilled! : )

Elise said...

Exciting! I love your girls and this next one will be a great addition. The world needs more of your sweet, cute, bright girls.

Mike Clement said...

Congrats on girl number three :) Continues to match up with our three boys ;)