To celebrate Sophie's birthday we had a tea party. Thanks to my friend Lizbeth we had a fabulously decorated tea party. We borrowed crystal plates and cups, silver tea pots and tray and some vases. The food was delicious (especially the chocolate chip orange scones). Here are a few pictures of the event. Lizbeth stayed and helped for a bit and then it was just me and 7 girls. Sophie asked them to dress up and bring their dolls/stuffed animals. I wish I would have taken a picture of the bring alongs at their little tea table. Oh well.
 |
| The menu |
 |
| The girls |
 |
| The Sophie |
 |
| The chocolate covered strawberries |
 |
| The girls and friends |
I took a cute video of the cupcakes and singing Happy Birthday but I deleted it by accident, such is life.
Thanks to these girls for helping celebrate my girl's birthday.
And Elanor, she went off on a daddy daughter date to the Silver Diner (her favorite) and Charlotte napped for most of the party.
1 comments:
Interesting contrast to birthday parties at our house (which usually involve throwing things, knocking things over, obstacle courses. No crystal...)
Post a Comment