Last year I challenged myself to blog for 40 days during lent. This year I am going to add a little bit more of a challenge...40 days of blogging of creations I made from pinterest. If you don't know what pinterest is, sham on you. Just kidding, look it up. For me it is a place to find great ideas for recipes, crafts, sewing, etc and then find them easily.
Back to my challenge, I have found lots of great ideas on pinterest and so I am challenging myself to do them. 40 days worth. And to blog about it, good luck to me. You will see a range of recipes and crafts. Children's science experiments and sewing projects.
Let the fun begin.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
40 day challenge of 2012
Posted by michelle at 3:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cool idea. I'm looking forward to the daily posts!
Wow - good luck! I'm so impressed:) I couldn't do that.
Love this idea!!! Can't wait to see what you do.
Post a Comment