I keep meaning to update the blog but taking pictures on the phone and uploading straight to facebook has been so quick and easy. Blogging takes more time and energy. Things here are going. We've had good days and bad. Days that we wonder what the heck are we doing here and unfortunately those have out numbered the good. Look for some happy posts of fun things we've done and maybe some whinny posts of what we wished life was like here.
The plus...Andrew's office is less than 10 minutes away. The negative...he is always working, has weekly phone calls to the states at crazy hours and it is cold outside (I know this one will go away soon enough).
The plus...Sophie is getting some school testing done and the results should come soon. The negative...Elanor is b.o.r.e.d and I am not the best teacher. I go back and forth with wanting to put her in school. Korean preschools are 5 days a week from 9/9:30-2:30ish. Long day.
The plus...the outdoor market. Fun place to see and buy the best strawberries. I can't wait until the spring when they are even more plentiful and cheaper for freezer jam. The negative...language barrier. I am not good with languages and this one is hard. I just have to think in baby steps.
Okay, that feels a little better. There are more things but that is enough for today. I just needed to get some of that off my chest
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Post, schmost
Posted by michelle at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I see you are totally spoiled with that new phone already. I totally understand. Most just want to hear about your everyday life. Some what to live through you, so post, post, post.
Michelle - I totally understand! There are definitely good and bad things about living in a foreign country. I've been struggling with the language as well. It's been rough going for me, too. There have been great things, but it's also been hard. Just know that you're not alone! I'm sorry it's been so tough. Aaron works a lot, too, so I understand that. I'll email you:)
Post a Comment