So I forgot today. I'm sure there is a pin about spending time with kids or something. Mornings I am not very motivated, then all of a sudden it is nap time. I could tell this has been a great playing week, toys every where. But today we had to put away our things so that you could get to the surfaces for tomorrow when Chona comes. She is our cleaning lady and she does a fantastic job. It is really nice to have a clean home every.single.week. Today was the worst clean up before the maid comes day but we are getting better at putting our things in there proper places.
And now off to dreamland, well after I watch a couple episodes of Downton Abbey.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Day 8: Oops, forgot to do something today
Posted by michelle at 7:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm pretty sure Downton Abbey is on Pinterest. :)
Post a Comment