Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 4: Soft pretzels and learning how to pin from website to pinterest

So today was a busy day. Shopping, out to lunch and finished the evening by watching my friend's kids while they went out on a date (we've started a babysitting swap but more about that another day). All day I wondered to myself what was I going to make from pinterest. The only thing that reallly caught my eye was soft pretzel bites. I already have a great recipe for soft pretzels so I just went with that recipe and made bites, regular pretzels and pretzel dogs. I also made a delicious cheese sauce to dip the pretzels in. So today I was still inspired by pinterest even if I didn't exactly follow a pin.

My biggest pinterest accomplishment today was figuring out how to pin a dress and cute jacket from downeast to pinterest. I figured it out, hurray for me! And now I need to talk myself into getting the dress and jacket.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

You should get the "pin it" button for your bookmark toolbar. It makes pinning so much easier. You can find it here, at the top of the page: http://pinterest.com/about/goodies/

michelle said...

Thanks Janelle, that is what I did.